Watch a virtual wine tasting comparing classic examples of French and California Pinot Noirs. Taste Bouchard Aine & Fils Bourgogne and DeLoach Pinot Noir with passionate proprietor Jean-Charles Boisset and talented winemaker Brian Maloney.
- Jean-Charles Boisset, Proprietor, Boisset Collection
- Brian Maloney, Chief Winemaker, DeLoach Vineyards
- Hosted by: Gwendolyn Osborn, Wine Educator, Wine.com
Tasting Set Includes:
- Bouchard Aine & Fils Bourgogne Pinot Noir
Crimson ruby red in color with a fine and subtle nose conveyed through aromas of small black fruits. The mouthfeel is supple, round, with soft tannins and a nice freshness.
- DeLoach Russian River Pinot Noir
A beautiful ruby red color in the glass and opens with bright red fruit aromas of strawberry and cherry. Raspberry, rhubarb and dark plum flavors are met with a touch of spice and bright acidity. This is a medium-bodied Pinot with moderate tannins and a lingering and mouthwatering finish.
Interested in other virtual wine tastings? Check out our upcoming tastings