Harper's Bazaar partnered with Champagne Laurent-Perrier to present La Box en Pink, a limited-edition collection of must-haves exclusively from French brands.
In honor of ladies who run the world, we have partnered with some of the coolest and elegant women-led or owned brands to create La Box en Pink, a French discovery box for the Parisian in the know.
ShopBAZAAR editors have chosen La Box en Pink as a must-have treasure trove that transports you to Paris for the ultimate gifting experience.
What is included in La Box en Pink (a value of $646)
- A bottle of Champagne Laurent-Perrier Cuvée Rosé.
- A custom crepe de chine scarf created by Ba&sh for Laurent-Perrier and La Box en Pink. (Only available through the purchase of the box)
- A gorgeous lip set with their best-seller lip palette ”Les 4 roujes” and lip “stylo” pencil by Rouje.
- The Alhena Necklace with an Amethyst pink stone necklace from Boneur.
- The Delina discovery set, Delina hair mist and Delina votive candle from the iconic Parfums de Marly.
- A Face Skincare set from Aime: The Simple Oil, The Simple Cleanser, The Simple Serum, The Simple Cream, The AIME clear cosmetic bag + a 1 month supply French Glow Supplements.
- A luxury-quality box meant to be re-used as a beautiful jewelry box & a La Box en Pink booklet by the editors of Harper’s Bazaar.
Established in 1812, Champagne Laurent-Perrier has a long tradition of innovation in Champagne and can be credited with many of the ideas that have defined Champagne production since the mid 20th century. Laurent-Perrier was among the first to introduce stainless steel fermentation tanks to the region in the 1950s, resurrected the non-dosage Champagne category with the introduction of Ultra Brut in 1981, and sparked the revival of non-vintage rosé Champagne in 1968 despite the opinion of other producers that non-vintage rosés were not to be taken seriously. Today, Laurent Perrier's iconic Cuvée Rosé remains the benchmark for non-vintage rosé champagne.
Laurent-Perrier has become one of the international leaders in Champagne based entirely on the quality of the wines and core values as a company. Laurent-Perrier is still a family-controlled business and makes nothing other than champagne. The house prides itself on quality and consistency, attributable to having only 3 chefs de caves since 1949.
Laurent-Perrier's house style emphasizes freshness, elegance, and finesse across its entire range of champagnes. None of the wines are aged in oak, and Laurent-Perrier makes fewer single-vintage wines than many other houses. The art of blending - not just of grapes but of years, as well - is fundamental to champagne. At Laurent-Perrier, even our prestige cuvée Grand Siècle is never a single vintage wine, but always a blend of three complementary vintage years, essentially "creating" the perfect year.