Jancis Robinson Wine Glasses (Set of 6)
The only stemmed glass you will need to enjoy every wine at its best. Use this glass for every wine, whatever its color, including sparkling wine, port, sherry, sweet wines and anything else you want to savor and enjoy to the fullest. This shape has been specially designed to maximize your enjoyment of all wines’ aromas, flavors and textures in the most practical way possible.
- FINEST CRYSTAL – The glasses are very light, perfectly balanced and of a quality that can only be achieved by mouth-blowing. The rim of the wine glass is particularly fine to minimize the amount of glass that comes between the wine and the palate, significantly enhancing the drinking experience.
- MOUTH-BLOWN – The master craftspeople who meticulously hand-make each piece in the collection are some of the most skilled glass blowers in the world and their expertise is demonstrated in the refinement and technical perfection of each piece.
- LEAD-FREE – The lead-free glass used to create the collection ensures that each piece is light, ultra-fine and durable against clouding.
- PERFECT POUR – a 125ml pour comes to the widest point of the bowl, maximizing the release of the all-important aromas.
- SIMPLICITY – Un-clutter cupboards, cabinets and shelves as every wine drinker can enjoy wine at its absolute best from one perfectly designed glass.
- DISHWASHER SAFE – Everyday glasses require simple cleaning solutions, so the Wine Glass has been designed to fit any standard dishwasher and its sturdy stem minimizes the likelihood of breakages. Not only is the Jancis Robinson collection dishwasher safe, we actually recommend that you wash the wine and water glass in this way as they have been designed to fit easily into both domestic and commercial machines.
- Each glass stands 8.8” high, Sold in a box set of 6 glasses, Wine sold separately
Pairing wine expertise and refined design, the Jancis Robinson collection is the result of a truly collaborative cross-disciplinary partnership between the celebrated product designer Richard Brendon and world-renowned wine expert Jancis Robinson.
“The most respected wine critic and journalist in the world.” – Decanter magazine
Jancis Robinson has been writing about wine since 1975. She now writes weekly for the Financial Times and daily for JancisRobinson.com and is responsible for many of the standard reference books on wine, including The Oxford Companion to Wine, Wine Grapes and, with Hugh Johnson, The World Atlas of Wine. In 1984 she was the first person outside the wine trade to pass the rigorous Master of Wine exams and in 2003 was awarded an OBE by Her Majesty the Queen, on whose cellar she now advises. Jancis loves and lives for wine in all its glorious diversity, generally favoring balance and subtlety over sheer mass. Her desire to demystify the world of wine is the driving force behind the award-winning website, and a catalyst for the Jancis Robinson collection in collaboration with Richard Brendon.